Saturday, May 7, 2011

All of the Angels In My Life-Paying Tribute One by One!

So I have decided to begin writing blogs about each person that has played such an integral part in my life and why. 

I am a true believer that things happen for a reason. 
People come into your life for a purpose and people are currently in your life for a purpose.  

I would not be who I am today without your love and support.  

So I thought why not start paying tribute to the most obvious one which is my Mom.  How convenient to that it is Mothers Day Weekend!  

Please keep in mind, that this will take time and I will be naming each blog Paying Tribute-Part 1,2, 3. etc. I do not want people to feel left out. I will get to you I promise in time.  

So here we go.........to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment