Sunday, April 17, 2011

Journey to Wings


This picture pretty much says it all. Thanks Kelly Rae.  It is so important to love yourself.  
It takes work, WHEW does it ever!  

So far this has been a ride for sure. I am looking forward to what lies ahead for me in this lifetime and beyond.

Who would of thought that through the process of self discovery that things would not be easy and even lonely at times, but the best part about my journey is that I am not alone.  

I am so blessed and grateful for each and every one of my family members and friends who have been there for me and supported me through this journey.  
Thank you for being my light, support and providing me guidance along the way.  
You know who you are!

I have not yet received my wings, but I am well on my way. 

Sooooo until next time I am off to go seek more..............

No comments:

Post a Comment