Thursday, May 26, 2011

Celebrate

The past couple weeks, a common theme has been standing out for me-Celebrate.  A word that can be interpreted in different ways, for me I look at this as a celebration of where I currently am in my life and my journey that lies ahead.  

This word has been coming to me through dreams, songs, and tonight through just picking a daily wisdom card off of Sonia Choquette's website.  Something that I would not of noticed in the past, and it seems that when things just seem like coincidence, think again.  As you look within yourself, and open your heart to the unimaginable, you will start to see little small miracles start to happen.  I have had many small miracles happen to me the past few months, but to me I consider them huge....cause it is just one step closer to living a more peaceful life, even sometimes in the midst of chaos.  Take time to celebrate all of the good that is going on in your life, which includes your health, family, friends and loved ones.....Celebrate with a thank you to that special someone, or a hug, or a letter, or dinner with a special friend or loved one, and the list goes on.......Celebrate good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment