Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paying Tribute Part 3-My Sis Cath and Triplet Sis Margaret

Oh the joys of Sister Hood........love my sisters......it is Crazy 1 and Crazy 2....no real difference, other than when I am around them they are my partners in crime. Oh who to start with, how about the wee one of the family Catherine, otherwise known as Cath.........





My little sis Cath, and not so little anymore.   As I was growing up I was one of her caregivers.  I remember giving her a bath in the bathroom sink... that is how little she was.  Here is my favorite pic of us taken in California when we went to see her in acting school.  Catherine can be known as the family therapist at times.  She grew up around adults, all of her brothers and sisters, so no wonder why she is so smart since she was always around adult conversation.  She always has a great perspective on things, and is so fun to be around. I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished in school. She is a Junior at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and she is even looking at the possibility of going to law school.  Still consider her my baby sis!

Rockstars!

My triplet sis Margaret.  Margaret is the oldest of the triplets and only 6-8 minutes apart from me. It is fun to share the same birthday with her.  We are total opposites, growing up she carried around footballs and I carried around baby dolls.  What I love about Margaret is that she was always the quiet one growing up. Go with the flow type girl.  I on the other hand was a little mmmm high strung at times. My mom laughs, as we would leave the house in high school, she said she could see me running my mouth to Margaret. LOL...Margaret would just stay quiet.  We grew up doing everything together. We spent elementary and our high school years together. We were known as the Kerdock twins in High School.  Best times were in high school together and hanging out in downtown Annapolis growing up.  We attended a private high school and wore uniforms.  We had plaid or pinstripe little skirts and we would wear mens boxers underneath, that was the in thing to do!  One Saturday morning, we were all up in the kitchen and Margaret came up in her uniform all ready for school. We were all laughing at her.  Margaret could tell you some great party stories in high school.  We had good times for sure.


Both Cath and Marge hold a special place in my heart and I am proud to call them my sisters. I am looking forward as we get older to many more good time that lie ahead.  

Alright girls this calls for another trip to VEGAS!

Love You Both to the moon and back!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Melis', thanks for the very sweet shout out. I am very lucky to be a recipient of such kind words. By the way, you still try to give me baths in the sink. Don't let up...one day I might give in.

    Love you long time, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....I am laughing so hard right now......you can never be serious..for about a brief moment....you funny!

    ReplyDelete