Thursday, May 19, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

I ended last night feeling grateful for my life, my family and friends, my job, my co workers, my health-oh and my little man of course.  Oddly enough, I dreamt about a birthday cake and looked it up in my dream book. What I got out of my dream is that my wishes will soon come true-with action of course.

Had an off day today for some reason.  Really off day.  Could of been the Hay House Radio I was listening to last night-heavy stuff.  I could'nt even concentrate at work.  Guess we all have those days.

Was doing some casual searching on a website of Sonia Coquette earlier tonight, picked a random daily card off of her site, and this is what showed up for me:


How convenient and a fabulous way to end my night-this is so right on.

  I am recognizing that  I just need to be patient and let things go where they need to go. 

All in due time.  All in due time. 

  



2 comments:

  1. You go, girl! All very true. Patience is a great quality you have. Maybe when I grow up I'll cultivate it. Word sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a tough time today.......even left work early....helps getting it down in writing...thanks for introducing me to blogging-love it. So much more I could say-but I think I would freak peeps out :)

    ReplyDelete