Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paying Tribute Part 2-My Lil Man

For those of you that do not already know, when I refer to my lil man, he is my furry little creature who I adore more than ever-Paxton.  He used to be my Moms dog, my Mom ended up having to move and she was going to give him away to our groomer.  I remember the day, Scott and I were living in Denver and we had the windows open to our house.

Loved our first house. Cute brick tutorial with wood floors. Scott was mowing the lawn, and as he was resting for a few minutes he said to me, why don't we take Paxton and have him come live in Denver with us.  I was ecstatic.

So just about a few weeks later he was on a plane to Denver.  He was so drugged from the relaxants we gave him that he walked barely out of his crate sideways. He has been our lil man ever since.

Never thought you could love a little animal so much.  He is called the God Father in our family.  He has been through a lot with us. Oh -the unconditional love of a furry little creature. Just lying next to him is so calming.  My favorite thing that he does, is when you say something-his eyes tell a thousand stories.  Can't explain it, but so cute.  He is my furry little child and I love him!

4 comments:

  1. Dogs are (wo)man's best friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It's so cute it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will always be a very special place in my heart for Paxey...and am so happy that you and Scott have been the most loving "parents"!!! He is the "PETriarch" of our puppy family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct Mary!

    Cath, glad I made you smile...you are up next with Marge on Tribute 3........Mom, very creative....lol...

    ReplyDelete