Saturday, March 19, 2011

True Beginnings

My spiritual journey truly began when I started to work for the Maricopa County in my new job position as Operations Supervisor.   I remember my husband was waiting for me in the car for me as I was interviewing.   I got in the car and said to my husband that I did not get the job.  It was during that same week that I got the job offer, and my life has never been the same since.  Wow, what self confidence I had-lol.   My first year on the job was the toughest, and most challenging in many ways and my first boss left the program. 

It was not until my third year I believe (give or take since I have short term memory sometimes) that my journey began not only professionally, but personally.  It was during this time that my new boss N told me that she was leaving the program. N was with the program for about a year, and we would spend every waking hour together it seemed. Our lives were consumed with work and we spent many late night hours together trying to keep the program a float. I was so sad about the news and frustrated as to the reasons why they were leaving their positions.  


I was then asked to fill in as the Acting Operations Manager by MW.............and here is where my spiritual journey all began..................


No comments:

Post a Comment