Sunday, March 27, 2011

Leo North Node

Astrology is something that has always fascinated me. Love- Love- Love learning about this stuff.  So I started to read this book called Astrology for the Soul.  It is really insightful, and the more and more I read about my own sign, the more sense things are making on how I am currently living my life.  

Here are a few things that have stood out to me, and are so right on for me at this point in my life.  Leo's tend to over analyze things, and think more with their minds than their hearts. Leo's must learn to start trusting their intuition rather than clinging to their logical strategies.  I can so relate and since I have recognized this, and I am open to work on this and begin to trust the process in life. To stop feeling like I have to control everything, and just let go. Yep, let go. Easier said than done, but I am willing to take baby steps to make this happen. Who knows, hopefully one day I will be there.

On another note,  Leo's have spent many lifetimes living on the sidelines watching others interact.  Ones who have sacrificed personal identity and in past lives have lost touch with their inner child.  This makes so much sense and I have found that when I stop taking life so seriously, and I get in touch with my inner child it is so refreshing and healing for me.

I went to my nieces dance competition, Kaylee and Mc Kenna. Kaylee is the older of the two.  Mc Kenna is the youngest. I love them both with all my heart and with Mc Kenna I feel a strong bond with her. When she runs up to me and says......Aunt Melisssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....my heart just melts.  As I was watching them dance onstage strutting their stuff I started to look back on my childhood. I realized that as a child you have no fears, you take risks, and everything that you encounter is new and exciting.  I have memories of catching fireflies with a jar, or making dandelion necklaces, making forts, dancing with my cousins and creating a show for our parents to watch, and so much more.

To get in touch with your inner child is so important, and it is so easy to forget as you get older.  When you get so stuck in the muck, it is easy to do. So today and onward I am going to make more of a conscious effort to get in touch with my inner child, what are you going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment