Sunday, March 27, 2011

Change

Nothing is more scary to some people than change.   For some, it is welcomed and for others it is a challenge.  For me it is a challenge.  I am a true believer that things happen for a reason, you may not find out what that real reason is until much later and after the fact, but at some point the lightbulb goes off-kind of an aha moment.  Love those moments.

When you are at a crossroads in your life, whether it is professionally or personally, it is only you that can make the decision to either stay where you are or make a decision to take steps towards a change.  So why is it so hard to do so....one may say fear....fear of the unknown maybe?

I am learning how to embrace change and remind myself that change is inevitable. Change is something that in the end brings added knowledge, growth, opportunities and people into your life that you would of never met otherwise. It is the special friendships that I have formed in the past, and in this present time that I am most grateful for.

One of my mantras is to surround yourself with people that love you.  No matter what curve balls life throws that your are not in it alone. And that my friend is a comforting feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment