Sunday, February 5, 2012

Following the Signs

Good Morning,

Usually when I get inspired as a result of an observation or an experience, I write in my blog.  Yesterday I had an experience which I won't go into detail but when you get the nagging feeling to contact someone or reach out and it just pops up out of the blue for no apparent reason at any given moment- some words of advice is to listen to your gut or your intuition.  There are times where I am too wrapped up in the daily activities of life that I get those intuitive feelings, yet I do not take the time to listen to what is being told to me.  Make sense, or am I just going crazy :)

I was watching a TV Show called Touch just a couple weeks ago which speaks to how we are all one and the interconnections with others that come and go into our lives. I am a true believer that people come and go into our lives for many different reasons.  Through our life experiences come signs that are given to us in a variety of ways. Some of these signs come through in dreams, some through people that we meet for just a short period of time or that stay in our lives and some through our daily experiences. It is finding the meaning and connection to it all and listening to those gut feelings. It is paying attention to the signs that we are getting which means being in the present moment. One that I am still trying to master.

So my lesson that I learned this morning was to pay more attention to the signs that I am getting and to work towards staying more in the present moment.  Hard thing to do, but I am sure with practice, life experiences and the support of family, friends, and my coaching circle angels that I can make the steps towards accomplishing experiencing life to my fullest.

May sound odd, but would not be where I am today without my "Soul Family" which includes my family, friends and coaching circle angels.  I am so grateful to have met such amazing individuals and so lucky that they have allowed me into their lives to be able to have those life experiences that are only helping me to grow as a person.  Forever grateful and will continue to be.........

No comments:

Post a Comment