Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Heart Said YES!



I have a new venture that lies ahead beginning July 27th, funny how the universe works and I feel that this was meant to be. I ran across a woman by the name of Michelle Phillips on face book. Michelle is a celebrity artist and life coach. She also has a book that is coming out in the Fall called, The Beauty Blueprint.  I started to respond to some of her face book posts and to my amazement she actually took the time to respond to me. Not just a yes, no or thank you, but really took the time to respond. I was amazed, but also felt a connection to someone that I hardly even know. 

I responded to one of her face book posts on affirmations, I sent her my story through e mail, and Michelle responded again with a sincere message and asked me if I would like to join her with a small group of women in her summer coaching series.  She was even willing to help and work with me individually since I was going to miss two classes on vacation.  A woman of her stature I am sure has better things to do.

This was the first time in a long time, that my heart knew what to do. My heart screamed to go for it and that is just what I did.  I have never been so clear on something for quite some time. I feel like this is a new opportunity that will be filled with accomplishments, challenges, and I am going to be confronting things about myself and in my life that I have a hard time facing at times.  Nervous and excited.  

And so this new journey begins on July 27th, and I am looking forward to it...to be continued. 

2 comments: